Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Luceros


no one had
ever made me
want to expand
from skin
into solar systems
rearrange planets
by touch
and sight
so that you may learn
the biggest god's
are not the ones
we learn to love
but those
who pull us
into orbits
we never expected
to dance in

you
make me want
to re invent
language
so that i may
hum every secret
into one note
and you would have heard
anything any heart
had to share

and you - you and only you
make me cry. chest bursting. bones shaking.
dying and living and grieving and celebrating
all at once.
wanting to be
God
just to love you
the way no one else
has ever taught me to love.

skin stretches
like arms
do
everytime you walk by

it seems
i cannot hold you
enough
my little stars.





*For Andrew and Rozy. The best things to ever happen to me. (jen and art i cant thank you enough for them)*

No comments:

Post a Comment