Thursday, January 14, 2010

Lai Ming


And I
crawl out of myself
Into you
Tongue first
Fingers
Turning loops
In your hair
Pulling handfulls
Closer
So
Close
The sweat
From our pores
Share
In this kiss
And your hand
Is my waist
My waist is
Your hand
Your arm
Chest
Ribs
Your very own waist
- We are.
The wind
Splits in half
To avoid
Touching us
And the same does Night
Lifting her veil in subtle recognition
And we created morning
While the sun
Continued sleeping
As our teeth
Clicked
And I
Left all of my very own
Lonely Kingdoms
To climb into you
My,
Arms of octopus
Mouth of oblivion
Pandora’s heart shaped box

I dram you again
And whispered:

Kiss me
Kiss me


…if only
The dead
Could return
A kiss.

1 comment:

  1. o my damn.

    "-We are.
    The wind
    Splits in half
    To avoid
    Touching us
    And the same does Night
    Lifting her veil in subtle recognition
    And we created morning
    While the sun
    Continued sleeping
    As our teeth
    Clicked
    And I
    Left all of my very own
    Lonely Kingdoms
    To climb into you"

    whewwwwwwwwwww.lawd.u pour it onthick!

    yes. this is the one that motivated me to finish "aligned". u never fail to break my block.tis y i heart u!

    ReplyDelete